It's that simple
How do we do it? With pricing this low, we bet you're wondering how it's possible. Unlike most of our competition, we give you the Butler Rebate which gives us the ability to rebate a portion of the title insurance premium back to you. In addition, our innovative technology and simplified process dramatically reduce operating costs. And we pass those savings directly to you.
1. *A more competitive price refers to better “Title-Related Closing Cost” which includes the total cost of title insurance, settlement fee, title
search, title examination, FedEx/Postage Fees, Wire Fees, Notary/Singing Fees and Courier Fees. Unlike some of the other guys, our settlement
fee includes all FedEx/Postage, Wire Fees, Notary/Signing Fees and Courier Fees.
2. The party must provide: (I) a Closing Disclosure (“CD”) or HUD from a competitor which discloses all “Title-Related Closing Cost” as defined
in Paragraph 1. (Typically, these are the fees listed in Sections C & H of the Closing Disclosure, or Sections 1100 & 1300 of the HUD. Please
note that Producers Title may, in its sole discretion, accept Closing Cost proxies, e.g., net sheets, quotes, from other title companies). (II) The
CD/HUD must be dated within 3 business days of submission to Producers Title and must be received by Producers Title within 10 days of the
scheduled closing date on the subject property. (III) The party must have received a written confirmation via e-mail from Producers Title
that the submission was received.
3. To claim offer proceeds, the party responsible for paying title insurance must (I) close with a title company competitor that Producers Title
could not beat using the same CD or HUD presented to Producers Title to initiate this promotion; and (II) present to Producers Title the final
CD/HUD signed by both the buyer and seller, and the Warranty Deed, within 10 days of the closing date.
4. Offer is invalid if the party responsible for paying for full title insurance premium allocates Title-Related Closing Cost to the other party not
responsible for paying for the title insurance premium.
5.Producers Title must have the opportunity to beat any and every offer provided from a competitor.
6.Offer is limited to real estate transactions with a purchase price of $100,000 or greater, or for refinances with a loan amount of $150,000 or
7.Offer is limited to real estate transactions on properties located within the State of Florida with the exception of Miami-
Dade County. Miami-Dade real estate transactions require individual approval from Producers Title. Please call for further details.
8. Offer is only applicable to the person paying for the owner’s title insurance premium on any purchase transaction, or the lender’s title
insurance premium on any refinance transaction.
9. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
10. Producers Title reserves the right to rescind or modify the terms of this offer without prior notice.